Wednesday, April 2, 2008

Prog Shots: White China


I've had enough of cards for a little while. They're fun and addictive since they're mainly one-shots that I can do at home in the space of about two hours. Digital illustration-type stuff is generally a longer process because I have to go into campus and cram in spare hours in the computer lab whenever I can. This is difficult also because I have to get it done in the daylight hours because the buses run much less frequently after 7:oo. One of these days I'll have to get my own tablet.
Anyway, this one is another personal piece. I wanted to go very light on the color so that the linework has more prominence. Ultimately I want to paint china patterns on some of the cups and saucers, but first I need to wrangle my colors into something prettier. And good golly do I love puffy pants.

No comments: