Monday, April 26, 2010

Interstitial: Thrillist and Tom Jones


So today I get an email telling me I have been reviewed on Thrillist! I had not heard of Thrillist before and I'm still not entirely sure what it is, but the review was awesome. Plus I've gotten a bunch more favorites on the Etsy store since the article went up, so that's always good!
http://www.thrillist.com/boston/rhoda-perdition

In other news I am trying as hard as I can to get my Old Money Honeys to adopt "She's A Lady" as our intro song... However it seems I'm fighting a losing battle against Ludacris & Rilo Kiley. What the hell? These kids today and their hippity-hop!

1 comment:

Laura Hughes said...

Ludacris and Rilo Kiley don't strike me as particularly old money. You guys should adopt, like, pop music from the '30s. You could all get together and do a Busby Berkeley synchronized skating number while trilling, "We'll never see a headline / about a bread line / today!"

Grats on the good review!