Clockwise from top left: Original ink drawing, front page of portfolio proper, minifolio, minifolio interior (it worked out!), mini cover prior to folding, printout of line drawing colored with prismas. Note color swatches up top- I choose the colors before I start. For this I allowed myself a certain number of punch colors and the rest were all neutrals. Still, I ended up with a Lisa Frank pallette. Go, me!
Seriously, though, I went about this project completely half-cocked. Next time I'll choose a more standard size and lay out the interiors with some semblance of uniformity. Then maybe I won't end up with a gushing Exacto wound. : (