Thursday, March 20, 2008

Rhoda Perdition Rides Again?

Surprise! Another Dig cover! I didn't find out until the day before they hit the stands. I hope I become famous for drawing horse butts. "Y'know, Ali Blackwell... The horse butt lady." Anyway, though, to quote my favorite movie, Yippee-ki-yay, motherf*cker!

Also, two of my greeting cards were accepted and will be included in Laura McFadden's art book, 1000 Handmade Greetings, put out by Rockport Publishing.

And finally, I think I've officially come out of roller derby retirement. I'm going to wait a little bit before changing my profile description, though, so as not to jinx it.

1 comment:

M. Lauritano said...

Gee, I haven't checked out your blog in while, but, as always, you're awesome! I wish I'd have been lucky enough to find one of your Dig covers while walking around in Cambridge. Are you surviving on freelance alone, if so you rock, if no, you still rock for working on your own stuff at what appears to be a steady pace.

Adios, cowgirl